Time: 4 Days – 3 Nights
Day 1: HCM – MOC BAI BORDER – KRONGPONG CHAM – SIEM REAP
Pick up at appoinment. Departure for Cambodia. Taking breakfast at Trang Bang (Tay Ninh Speciality). Arriving at Moc Bai Border Gate for processing entry fomalities. Car and guide at Moc Bai pick up, tranfer to Siem Reap through Kongpong Cham Province, lunch at Kongpong Cham Restaurant. Continue Siem Reap – After arrival have dinner and check in hotel. In the evening the car takes the group to relaxation. Free. Night rest in Seam Reap.
Day 2: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR
Breakfast at hotel, visit South Gate of Angkor Thom temple, Prasat Baphuon, Phimeanakas, Terrace of the Elephant, Leper King Terrace, Angkor Royal Palace, Man & Woman Pond, Taprom temple, one of the seven wonders of the world – Angkor Wat temple, Sunset at Bakheng hill – Buffet dinner also Cambodia Apsara Show, back to hotel . Overnight at Siem Reap – Free at night to discover the mysterous sceneries of the antique Temple Citidel.
Day 3: SIEM REAP – TONLE SAP – PHNOM PENH
After taking breakfast at the hotel. Processing to check out. Tranfer to Tonle Sap Lake cruise boat, free shopping 1 hour, after lunch at 12:00 tranfer to Cambodia Capital – Phnom Penh City. Arrival visit Independent monument, NAGA CASINO Resort, after dinner check in hotel. Free. Overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 4: PHNOM PENH – MOC BAI BORDER – HCM CITY
Breakfast at hotel – Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom, after that tranfer to Moc Bai. Fulfilling entry formalities – Continuing back to HCMC. Arriving in HCMC, End of the visiting tour…Farewell
See again. The car returns guests in the City downtown
THE PROGRAM INCLUDED:
1. Transportation with new-model, air-conditioned cars in Vietnam – Cambodia pick up and drop off for sight seeing under the program from HCMC – Seam Reap – Pnom Penh – HCMC.
2. Hotel: 3 star – 2 guests per room.
3. Visiting fees for Angkor temple, and Royal Palace….
4. Meals following the program.
5. Guides in Vietnamese – Chinese – English and Khmer throughout the trip.
6. Tourist gifts
7. Travel insurance.
THE PROGRAM NOT INCLUDED:
2. Re-entry Visa for Vietnamese Expatriates, foreigners : 45 usd per guest.
3. Entry Visa for entry to Cambodia on behalf of Vietnamese Expatriates and foreigners : 25 usd.
4. Single room extra charge : 45 usd for 3 nights.
5. Personal consts outside the program.
6. Remuneration for driver and local guide : 2 usd per day.
TICKET PRICE APPLIED TO CHILDREN:
1. From 0 – 2 years of age : 10% tour price (required of father or mother to accompany with)
2. From 2 – 5 years of age : 50% tour price (combined in Parent’s passport)
3. Over 5 – below 12 years of age : 75% tour price + visa (sleep with the family)
4. From 12 years of age or above : charged as an adult.